Knob and Tube Wiring Was the Standard Between 1880 and 1930
Knob and tube wiring was a standard method of wiring in homes and buildings between 1880 and 1930. This kind of wiring is considered both obsolete and a safety risk.
The dangers from this electrical system arise from its:
- Wear & tear related to age
- Improper modifications
- Vulnerability to physical damage
Knob and tube wiring can be dangerous and should be replaced as soon as possible. We recommend not doing this yourself and have an electrical contractor do it for you.
Even though there are costs associated with knob and tube wiring replacement in Rainier Valley, WA, you can enjoy a peace of mind that your electrical system meets modern electrical codes for safety.
Contact Reinhart Electric to find out if you have knob and tube wiring and to receive an estimate to replace it. In the long run, you will be glad you did.
Why Replace Knob and Tube Electrical Wiring in Rainier Valley Homes?
We highly recommend knob and tube wiring replacement in Rainier Valley. Both home and commercial property owners should have any active knob and tube wiring inspected and replaced. We can perform this inspection for you and provide an expert opinion on replacement of your old wiring.
Here are the reasons to seek knob & tube electrical wiring replacement:
- Fire risks caused by uncontained sparks from arcing
- Insufficient outlet power to meet modern electrical demands
- Electric shock is a potential risk with ungrounded outlets
- Knob and tube wiring is not acceptable by most home insurance companies
Why Call Us for Knob and Tube Wiring Replacement in Rainier Valley?
Prevent knob and tube wiring dangers in properties in Rainier Valley. We offer professional, reliable knob and tube wiring replacement services for Rainier Valley residents.
Our skilled and experienced technicians can replace your knob and tube wiring, quickly and efficiently. Thanks to our cutting edge equipment and methods, we can complete the wiring replacement work to meet the highest safety standards.
Below are the reasons to choose us for your knob and tube wiring replacement needs in Rainier Valley:
- No job is too big or too small
- Licensed and bonded electrician
- Excellent workmanship on every job
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
- Proudly serving customers since 1952
For knob and tube wiring replacement in Rainier Valley call Reinhart Electric at 206-602-2202.