Enumclaw Electrical Panel
There is a strong potential for an outdated circuit breaker panel to become ineffective in preventing power circuit shortages or surges, and may in fact create problems.
These are a few common ways to determine if the electrical panel in your Enumclaw home is out-of-date:
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Burning smell emanating from your circuit breaker panel
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Appliances operating at less than full capacity
- Use of a fuse block panel or split-buss panel with no main breaker
- Circuit breaker won’t reset
- Frequent use of extension cords
If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, especially if your electrical system dates back to pre-1990, call us to inspect your entire electrical system to determine if you may require an electrical panel upgrade.
Enumclaw Circuit Breaker Panel
The wiring system, electrical components and outdated fuse-style panel or circuit breaker panel in your Enumclaw home may not be capable of providing the high safety standards and protection required by the addition of today’s electronics and appliances.
These are some of the benefits of an electrical panel upgrade that can safely handle today’s electrical loads:
- Greater focus on safety to help prevent electrical fires
- Boost in electrical power to support additional appliances and electronics
- Elimination of overloaded circuits
- Increased capacity for adding future circuits
- Improved resale value of your home
- Proper and sufficient electricity distribution
- Increased probability in acquiring homeowner’s insurance
Our licensed electricians can evaluate your electricity usage, inspect your electrical wiring and identify a need for an electrical panel upgrade.
Call us today for an inspection of the electrical system in your Enumclaw home.
Enumclaw Electrical Panel Upgrade
When you need to replace a circuit breaker panel or a fuse-style panel you can rest assured our licensed electricians will complete the job consistent with the highest safety standards and electrical codes for the Enumclaw area.
These are reasons to call us for an upgrade or to replace a circuit breaker:
- Licensed electricians with extensive knowledge, skills and experience
- 24-hour emergency service
- Family-owned and operated since 1952
- Panel options at an affordable electrical panel upgrade cost
- Installations that meet or exceed state and local regulations
Call Reinhart Electric to replace an outdated fuse box with a modern circuit breaker panel and an assessment of your wiring to ensure that it is sufficient and safe. (206) 602-2202