Bonney Lake Electrical Panel
If you own an older home you may be dependent on the oldest electrical panel known as a fuse box that handles only 30-60 amps; whereas, today’s homes require up to or greater than 200 amps of power.
It may be time to call us for a complete wiring inspection to assess whether the wiring in your Bonney Lake home is sufficient to safely meet your usage requirements and more importantly if it meets state and local electrical codes.
These are a few ways to determine your need for an electrical panel upgrade or installation of a new circuit breaker panel:
- Your panel exceeds the effective “use by” date
- Existing circuit breaker won’t reset
- Electronics and appliances running at less than full capacity
- The circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Fuse block panel or split-buss panel that does not have a main breaker
- Burning odor
- Flickering or dimming lights
Call for our licensed electricians to assess your entire electrical system and to check your circuit breaker panel for potential capacity overload or safety issues.
Bonney Lake Circuit Breaker Panel
If your home in Bonney Lake has a circuit breaker box or fuse-style panel that has not been inspected or upgraded in years, this may be the proper time to make an improvement with an electrical panel upgrade.
These are some of the benefits you can experience when you replace an old circuit breaker panel:
- Home value improvement
- Reduced potential for electrical fire
- Elimination of overloaded or doubled-up circuits
- Additional capacity to meet future circuit requirements
- Increased electrical power to support additional electrical appliances
- Ability to acquire homeowner’s insurance
Call us to learn how we can assist you in determining the proper size electrical panel upgrade for your home in the Bonney Lake area that will ensure getting the most out of your electrical system.
Bonney Lake Electrical Panel Upgrade
It is of extreme importance that your breaker box and entire electrical system receive regular checkups to determine if your circuit breaker panel has the capability of meeting your electrical demands.
The following is a list of reasons to call us for a panel upgrade or installation of a new circuit breaker panel for your home in the Bonney Lake area:
- Ability to assess your panel and electrical wiring system
- Experienced and knowledgeable licensed electricians
- Installations meeting or exceeding state and local regulations and codes
- Family-owned and operated since 1952
- Affordable electrical panel upgrade cost
Call Reinhart Electric for a panel upgrade that will increase your electrical capacity, improve the reliability and safety of your outdated panel, and add value to your home.