Is Your Sumner Home Electrical Panel Out-of-Date?
If you are asking, “Why should I upgrade my electrical panel?” these are a few reasons that your fuse-style panel or aged breaker panel should be updated to a safer, more convenient circuit breaker panel in your Sumner home:
- Addition of convenient appliances and electronics are taxing your existing panel
- Your circuit breaker keeps tripping or an increase in frequency of blown fuses
- Increased use of extension cords
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Circuit breaker won’t reset
- Burning odor coming from your circuit breaker panel
- Expired “use by” panel date
If you have added new appliances such as an HVAC system that requires more electricity it may be the right time to call us for an electrical wiring inspection and electrical panel upgrade assessment.
Your wiring may require an upgrade to handle any additional power usage that is taxing your electrical system when moving power through the circuits.
What are the Benefits of a Circuit Breaker Panel?
Old fuse-style panels that comfortably handled your electrical power needs in the past may now be outdated and unable to provide your current capacity requirements at the high level of safety standards and protection of a modern circuit breaker panel.
Current circuit breaker types are constructed to protect sensitive-circuitry devices and a multitude of appliances to eliminate the risk of potential fire.
These are some of the benefits provided by an electrical panel upgrade for homes in the Sumner area:
- Improved safety of your home
- Greater power supply consistency
- Future expansion allowance of your electrical system
- Greater reliability
- Increased resale value of your home
- Improved probability in acquiring homeowner’s insurance
Call for an inspection of your entire electrical system and an electrical panel upgrade by our licensed electricians serving the Sumner community.
Why Call Us For an Electrical Panel Upgrade in Sumner?
The purpose of a circuit breaker panel is to regulate the electricity throughout your home, and to trip the circuit when there is an overload to reduce the potential of a home fire.
Our licensed electricians have the knowledge and skills to conduct an electrical wiring system inspection, determine if your service panel is undersized and provide a circuit breaker panel installation that is properly sized for your home in Sumner.
These are additional reasons to call us for a panel upgrade:
- Family-owned and operated business since 1952
- 24-hour emergency services
- Options at an affordable electrical panel upgrade cost
- Reliable installations that meet or exceed local and state regulations
- Customer service excellence
Call Reinhart Electric to improve the safety of the electrical wiring system and reliability with a properly sized service panel upgrade for your home. 206-602-2202