Is Your Covington Home Electrical Panel Out-of-Date?
With an increase in electrical usage in our homes as a result of electronics and additional appliances, an electrical panel in many older structures may not be adequately equipped to carry increased voltage and amperage.
Because of the high safety risk of aged electrical systems with the potential for overheating and causing a fire, we highly recommend an inspection to determine if your home may require an electrical panel upgrade.
These are a few signs indicating the need for installation of a new circuit breaker panel by a licensed professional:
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Exceeded effective “use by” panel date
- Frequent circuit breaker tripping or blown fuses
- Circuit breaker won’t reset
- Sparking from a panel, outlet or fuse box
- Lack of dedicated circuit breakers for high energy consumption items
How can you be sure that the electrical system in your home in the Covington area is operating at optimal standards?
Call us for a professional electrical safety inspection of your home including an evaluation of your wiring to determine if you require additional circuits, circuit breaker panel wiring, ground fault circuit installations, or panel replacement.
What are the Benefits of a Circuit Breaker Panel?
An outdated fuse panel in your Covington area home may be an electrical safety hazard because of its inability to support the convenience of today’s many electronics and appliances.
If your home dates back to pre-1990 with a fuse box or dated circuit breaker box it may be time for an electrical panel upgrade. Why?
These are a few benefits of a circuit breaker panel for homeowners in Covington:
- Increased safety by reducing potential for an electrical fire
- Improved ease of use when turning off electricity to certain areas of your home
- Elimination of doubled-up or overloaded circuits
- Ability for future added capacity
- Increase in home resale value
- Increased ability to obtain homeowner’s insurance
Call us for an evaluation of your current electrical system. We can provide affordable electrical panel upgrade cost options for just the right size panel for your home.
Why Call Us For an Electrical Panel Upgrade in Covington?
Most importantly, we want to ensure the safety of your home and family members with a circuit breaker panel and grounding system equipped to meet energy standards and electrical codes.
These are reasons to call us to upgrade or replace a circuit breaker panel for your home in the Covington area:
- Our comprehensive services from inspection through installation
- Licensed electricians
- Customer service excellence and workmanship
- 24-hour emergency service
- Family-owned and operated
- One-year warranty on electrical services
- Affordable electrical panel upgrade cost
Call Reinhart Electric for comprehensive electrical services and upgraded electrical systems at an excellent value. 206-602-2202